How can you help a child in your life:
• Lock in a low life insurance premium for life
• Build an asset (tax-deferred) that lasts a lifetime
• Get insurance coverage started that he or she will need as an adult
It’s simple: just give that child life-long protection with a State Farm® life insurance policy. You’ll not only provide a lifetime of security—you’ll provide solid financial options for life.
What you’ll give with the gift of permanent life insurance
- A whole lifetime of insurance protection.
- Tax-deferred growth of cash values and potential dividends
- Provides funds that can be borrowed against for future needs
- Life insurance protection no matter how your child’s health or financial situation changes, as long as premiums are paid when due.
Best of all, when that young person becomes a bit older, the gift of life insurance you give provides other policy features, such as receiving dividends or borrowing against the policy.
Talk to your State Farm agent for details on coverage, costs and restrictions.
A financial future that begins now
It’s never too early to help a child plan for the future. Permanent life insurance is a great way to start. The policy develops cash value that grows tax-deferred and may be eligible for dividends.
Which policy makes the most sense for a child? Take a look at our 15 Pay Life. In just 15 years, the policy is entirely paid up—no more premiums to pay. And the earlier you purchase a policy for your child, the lower the premiums will be.
Customize your coverage
Add even more value to your policy by buying any of these optional riders. Your State Farm agent can help you customize your policy to meet your needs.
- Guaranteed Insurability Rider: You can purchase additional life insurance on specific option dates without an additional medical exam, regardless of your health or occupation.
- Waiver of Premium For Disability: If the insured is disabled for six months as defined in the policy, the premiums may be waived.
- Payor Insurance Rider: Waives the premiums on your child’s policy if disability lasting more than six months as
- defined in the policy or death limits your ability to pay.3
One final bit of good news. The Gift of Life is an asset that won’t compromise a child’s eligibility for future educational grants or financial aid. (Rules for this could change in the future.)
Your family trusts you … you can trust State Farm
Why try to prepare for the future on your own? With more than 80 years in the life insurance business and the financial strength to back up our policies, as well as consistently high ratings from independent rating agencies, you can trust State Farm.
Call today, write a policy and receive a $10 gift certificate!
Nanette McClelland-Miller, Agent
State Farm Insurance
Anthem Gateway Office Park
42104 N Venture Dr, Suite C-118
Anthem, AZ 85086
Ph: 623-742-6866 E-Fax: 623-748-4059